
This is a photo of Grandpa's (Richard's) plant that he left with us. As you can tell Grandpa your plant likes it here and is flourishing quite well. We have enjoyed taking care of the plant. Kory wanted to get a photo of it and send it to you so you know it is doing well. The tallest three shoots are only a few weeks old.

This of course is Grandpa's new dog! Although he does not know it yet. I think it has become the Anderson Family tradition to give Mom and Dad your dog so we did not want to break with tradition. Erik wanted to be in the photo with Lilly. Now Grandpa when you come to Idaho and pickup your new dog you will need to bring a pickup with you she is kind of spoiled. You will need room for her bed, two blankets, pillows, matching water and food dish, two collars, sweaters, (yes sweaters plural), two leashes, shock collar, (very helpful), chew sticks, top of the line shampoo with puppy conditioner, nail clippers, several brushes, toothbrush, perfume (after her bath), and please remember she requires warm baths not cold baths, but it can't be too hot either. She also has a very comprehensive assortment of doggie treats. Lilly says she looks forward to the new adventure. Please get some rest in Mongolia before you come home because Lilly is going to run you ragged with all her requirements.

Since all the other plants that Dad left with us are dead, there was nothing for Brady to pose with so we decided to take a photo of Brady with a football. Why a football? Because it was a present and in Boise they can at least play football. Whereas in Provo I think BYU is losing every game on purpose now that we bought tickets to go see BYU play in a few weeks. When we purchased the tickets BYU was 20th (I believe) now they are 80th! I believe Payson High could beat them on a good day. But I am not bitter. Hopefully BYU can learn to tackle and they might do well against Wyoming. Well anyways...
We sure love you Mom and Dad and are proud of all that you are doing. Have fun and take care of each other.
4 comments:
Nice pictures! It is good to see you. I miss seeing you. I hope BYU can come alive before you come down. Hopefully this weekend will be a turning point. I guess we can always hope! Take care and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Love you all!!
We had a good laugh! Thanks for posting, we loved the pictures! I'm not sure about Lilly, though, don't get her packed yet! (DaVette may have to come if Lilly comes!) Dad wants to know if Lilly ate the other potted plants? And there will always be next year for football! Love all of you!!
Sorry Dad already has 2 dogs living at his house, and one of them might eat her for breakfast. Dang it:)
That is funny! I think we have officially killed all living things given to us by dad! We really tried dad!!! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment