It has taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, but we are please to say that after months of toil Dad's Christmas cactus is still alive and is even blooming (in May, no less). Oh, and Joshua's doing well, too.
The cactus isn't the only thing that is blooming. Joshua is getting so big. Kind of bitter sweet, eh. He is just too cute. Brownyn would absolutely love a similar ducky bath. Can't wait to see you all next week.
I love the smile on Joshua, he seems like a pleasant baby! When I saw him in the bath I thought of the little Mongolian babies, they don't wear diapers at all, they just wrap them with a cloth, and here, he has one in the bath! And oh by the way the cactus is pretty too! Love all of you!
3 comments:
The cactus isn't the only thing that is blooming. Joshua is getting so big. Kind of bitter sweet, eh. He is just too cute. Brownyn would absolutely love a similar ducky bath. Can't wait to see you all next week.
I love the pictures! Good thing you covered Joshua up! You guys are doing so good. I love being able to watch him for you!
I love the smile on Joshua, he seems like a pleasant baby! When I saw him in the bath I thought of the little Mongolian babies, they don't wear diapers at all, they just wrap them with a cloth, and here, he has one in the bath! And oh by the way the cactus is pretty too! Love all of you!
Post a Comment