Okay so I have been reading the blog of Elder and Sister Caldwell. They are in Mongolia right now. They are the ones that posted the picture of Mom and Dad. Their last post says that they had a meeting about the Visa's and it went sour real quick. They said that there was screaming and yelling going on. They have asked the non-native missionaries to not make contact on the streets. It does not sound to good right now. I would hate for mom and dad to come home without getting the chance to touch the lives of the people in Mongolia. Let's keep the situation in our prayers!!
We want ya to know we love ya mom and dad!!! Miss ya lots!!!
Marla



1 comment:
How frustrating! However, I think Ovoo and Emaa will be OK now that they are actually in Mongolia. I can't help but feel they will be fine. Thanks for posting this Marla and great idea about keeping this in our thoughts and prayers
Post a Comment