I think I was being tested right after Mom and Dad left. It was probably for my own good. I needed to see if I could make it on my own & to learn how to ask for help (the later being hard for me to do). To name a few: My car wouldn't start, the 4-wheeler wouldn't start & I had to drive Dad's truck in the very deep snow. We have gotten allot of snow down here in Payson. Garry came over, started my car and the 4-wheeler (did you know the 4-wheeler has a choke and a pull string, who knew? not me). Garry has the magic touch, the next day neither would start for me, again. I was told Dad had a charger for the 4-wheeler battery, but I could not find it. So Lee Wayne Elmer brought over his charger. And the best news of all... I bought a new car or I should say truck. This time I went for looks, j/k. We are so excited for Friday, Uncle Chris is bringing it up and driving mine back. Yippee!!
Don't worry Dad, the payments are the same. 


4 comments:
I wish we had a decent amount of snow. You are wicked crazy, as they say in Vermont! What a great looking vehicle. I hope it comes on our next camping trip. I think Brad is probably very pleased, as he turns sixteen in a couple of years and knows what he will be driving. Congratulations.
Looks very nice, Jo.
Wow! Nice truck. That will be so nice to have with all of the snow.
Oh, Jody, I hope all is better now and things re coming together. Miss you and love all of you!
Post a Comment