Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Twelve Questions to the Christmas Surprise

Here are the answers to the other questions, #3 is Utah Jazz, #4 somewhere around six, #5 is Australia, mostly me but Ash wouldn't mind either and #6 is probably around three to four but still one more time. So the final question is what has been about three years coming? We will announce who won the game tomorrow but it wasn't much of a contest, it was a landslide victory. One family got them all right. Merry Christmas everyone

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Our highlights were Ash wearing a shirt that says "If you think I'm cute, just wait until you see me" and when Bryn wanted to watch the Simpsons over the sound of music. So I might need to spell it out like we needed to yesterday' but Ash is pregnant!!!! She is due July 13. It looks like Loren and family won in a landslide. Thanks everyone. We love you and wish you a happy christmas and new year. We can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or girl.

32 comments:

Trish said...

I hope this is the hard question. I'll email my answer. It was so good to see you this weekend I had so much fun. Thanks for everything. Love you!!

Loren and Tama said...

We are thinking it is when you worked at the nursing home as a CNA, Ashlee was a friend of a coworker?

ryantand tracya.blospot.com said...

I beleive it was East Lake Care Center?

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Hi Kevin, This sounds like fun...You met Ashlee at the East Lake Care Center, on 500 west in Provo, I think...am I right?

Loren and Tama said...

I'm just curious, Kevin, if your "Christmas surprise" at the end goes along with yours and Loren's history of "Christmas surprises" for various members of your family? Loren was relaying some of the better stories to the boys last night. I'm afraid he may have given them some ideas...

DaVette said...

You met at the Nursing Home, East Lake Care Center!
The second question is Colorado!
What a fun game, we will have to check back every day!
We love you and miss you!

Loren and Tama said...

Our answer to question no.2 is C. Utah. We think Ashlee is a BYU baby. If not our second choice is A. Washington, Spokane to be specific.

ryantand tracya.blospot.com said...

Our answer to question #2 is D.

Trish said...

1. ok I forgot to email but here is the anwers... you were working at the care center in Provo and Ashlee heard about this good looking dude working there so she came in to check it out and the rest is history as they say. 2. Colorado!

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Hi Kev and Ashlee, We think Colorado also...Thanks for involving all of us!!

Marla said...

You and Ash meet at the care center! The rest is history! LOL Love you guys!

Marla said...

No one said California so that is my answer. What is right?

Marla said...

Green Bay Packers!

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Ok, I forgot, so I looked at Marla's answer, that sounds good. I remember you liked the Packers! Love you

Eldon, Jenny, Kye and Makayla said...

You met at East Lake Care Center, Ash was born in Colorado and you both like the Colprado Avalanch or the Jazz. Sorry my answers are a little late and hopfully they are correct. Love you.

ryantand tracya.blospot.com said...

Our answer to #3 is Utah Jazz? We also though of figure skating, but that does not seem like Kevin's thing.

Loren and Tama said...

The Utah Jazz is out first guess. Our second, the University of Utah Foxy Boxing team. The sport where teeth are optional.

Loren and Tama said...

Since Brynlee is related to Bronwyn Susan and Bronwyn has thrown six today, our guess is also six (6). You got to love the little girls, eh.

Loren and Tama said...

OK our guess is Australia (also where Tama wants to go) followed by Europe.

Ovoo and Emaa said...

OK, the internet has been down, so we're a little behind...
tantrums - 0, she's too cute!?!
grandmas always think their grandkids are perfect and no one in Mongolia wil argue with me, so I must be right!
continent - Africa, that is Dad's answer.

Marla said...

Tatrums......It depends on the day and what she wants so 1! (I am being hopeful for ya!)

Continent......Antartica, just cause I really don't know.

Finger in the nose at least 5+!

Trish said...

3. The Jazz
4. The Sunday I was there it was only 1 in church. So that is my answer.
5. Australia
6. 3-4. Kev you could come join my class I have so many kids that love doing the nose thing! They also try to hide behind a hand-it doesn't work!!

Loren and Tama said...

Gross KC. Our answer to question number 6 is 3-4. now I never want to think of that again. It sickens me.

Loren and Tama said...

Merry Christmas Ken, Ashlee and Brynlee. We hope the answer is even better than a new puppy, maybe a baby sister or brother for Brynlee. Either way it is good! Congratulations, it is very exciting if our guess is correct.

Ovoo and Emaa said...

We're all anxious,and since Mongolia is 15 hours ahead of the rest of you, you can tell us first! Love you and thanks for all the fun and all the involvement from everyone! Love you and Happy New Year!

Loren and Tama said...

So, did we win? Whatever has been 3 years coming, I am sure congratulations are in order. I hope you had a merry Christmas!

Loren and Tama said...

congratulations!!! To tell you the truth, that's what we guessed from the first question. We are excited to see the next installment of Anderson babies. How fun that the cousins will be so close in age. I guess the second have of the grandchildren's generation is moving right along. For us, Bronwyn had her last day in nursery today, and spent half the time orienting to junior primary. We are officially done with babies. I think Loren finds that bittersweet. I'm just glad to have survived. But I love babies, and am excited to see more of other people's babies. As long as I don't have to put them through the nursery battle.

Marla said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! What an excited time!!! love you guys lots! Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas!!

Ovoo and Emaa said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for both of you, and for us, too! We love you and so grateful for the blessing you are to our family!

Loren and Tama said...

KC and Ashlee Congrats. We are really excited for you. I bet Brynlee is as good of a big sister as her aunt Trisha is. That is exciting!

Eldon, Jenny, Kye and Makayla said...

Congrats!!!!! We are so excited for you. We can't wait to hear what you are having. Love you.

DaVette said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you! It is always more fun with more siblings! We love you and miss you too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones